Sunday, November 21, 2010

When you break up with your boyfriend how to you make them beleave?

that youare over them but not really when you see him are if he rings you do you tell him were to go are just act like you dont care whats do use think xx PS I DO YOU GET OVER THEM WHEN YOUR NOTWhen you break up with your boyfriend how to you make them beleave?
I'm sorry to hear about your breakup, your position make sense, as I have been in that position myself and regardless of how miserable I was at the time, it didn't do me any favours of trying to let him know that I wasn't bothered about him breaking up with me when in actual fact I was, in fact the situation totally sucked. (Don't forget that he who makes you angry has got you right where they want you).

My advice to you would be to let go of the feelings you have for him, move forward, be strong to yourself and know that you cannot change it. Even though revenge may give you that final feeling of quick gratification, The best revenge is knowing you can make love to another guy. So go find one. There's plenty of fish in the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment