Sunday, November 14, 2010

How did you break up with your boyfriend?

okay so i've been dating this guy for a while and when it first started, i was head over heels for him. Then after a couple of weeks, i started seeing a whole new side of him. Some i didn't like. I realized that my feelings have changed for him and that i only want to be friends now. I have never broken up with anyone before, only have been in 2 serious relationships. I need help. How did you break up with your boyfriennd? how should i?How did you break up with your boyfriend?
this has happened to me before! DONT do it over the computer or phone, that makes you seem imature. call him and ask him to meet you somewhere and go talk to him about it.. if your shy like me write him a note and give it to him in person..

sorry, im not much help..

No comments:

Post a Comment