Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to break up with your boyfriend?

ok i just recently started going out with one of my closest guy friends and i thought i liked him but now ive fallen out of love, but his bday party is on saturday and i dont wanna break up with before saturday, and then need to go to the party and he will b like all mad at me. what should i do!?How to break up with your boyfriend?
I have the same problem. I am currently dating my best guy friend, but it just isn't working out, and I want to break up with him, but I don't know how.

Try to hang out with him before his party. Act emotionless when you hang out with him, that way he gets the hint that something is wrong. Tell him straight up that you love him as your friend, but not as your boyfriend.

He's going to be hurt, no doubt, but if you don't want to date him, don't. If I were you, I wouldn't go to his party ((at least if you're planning on breaking up with him before it)). He'd be crushed to see you there.

Best of luck.How to break up with your boyfriend?
When relationships dissolve it can be substantially depressing. I was in a comparable state of affairs myself at one time but I got some great guidance and info from http://wanolt.easyrelationshipsonline.info .

No comments:

Post a Comment