Friday, November 19, 2010

(Please read)How do you break up with your boyfriend?

I know this may be a common question but please take the time to read this.

I have been in love with my boyfriend for over 4 years and have been in a relationship for a year and 2 months. Last year the relationship was great.. :)

He is my first my boyfriend, we had our first kiss together, and he was also my first love.

Lately for the past couple months he's been spending more time with his friends and less time on me. I know he isn't cheating, he would never cheat and i can tell he's the type of person who is faithful to people, but i do believe that he's losing interest in me. We no longer kiss or hug as much as we used to, and at school we barely even talk to eachother. I've been feeling less and less important to him, and because i was in love with him, i kept letting him treat me this way, and i didn't bother to talk to him about it because i always lose the courage to.

My best guy friend has confessed his love for me, i accepted them, but i didn't return them. Though the way my friend was treating me and being really affectionate made me understand what it's like to ';really'; have a boyfriend. I am not cheating, but i'm starting to fall in love with him and i'm tired of being emotionally hurt by my boyfriend, i want to feel loved and appreciated, etc. I believe i can have a ';better'; life if i try going out with my best friend. My friend understands what i'm going through and is going to help me with my problem with my boyfriend.. :/

The problem is, considering this is my first boyfriend, i've never broken up with anybody before. And i guess because i've been in love with my boyfriend for so long, part of me doesn't want to let go. Though i'm sure i won't have a happy future with my boyfriend and my love alone is not enough to make this relationship work. I also still want to be friends with him, and i don't want him to have any bitter feelings towards me.

How should i break up with him nicely and how do i cope with my first official break up? How can i still be friends with him if we break up? Would you please explain to me about your experience with breakups, etc?

Thank you so much.. :)(Please read)How do you break up with your boyfriend?
First you need to tell yourself, what are the chances you really are going to spend more years with your current boyfriend

Second think how much time of sadness your wasting with him while you could be spending time being happy with someone who really cares for you and confessed his love even if you're in a relationship that's a sign that he really wants to be with you.



Breakups always hurt but as time passes the other person gets over it and moves on, and your bf is a jerk then he will most likely go after another girl like that.



I went through a couple boyfriends and there have been different situations but most of the time friendships don't last because it is a constant reminder of what you went through.



When your breaking up tell him calmly, make sure you two are alone because if you are in front of people it is embarrassing, explain to him that you can't handle the relationship or whatever your reasons are, and don't mention that your friend likes you because that could make him angry, guilty, etc.,



You could start off by saying,

-There has been something on my mind,...

-Where do you think our relationship is going,...



Good luck(Please read)How do you break up with your boyfriend?
You could try talking to him about how you feel before you break up and see what happens. Or, you can sit him down in a quiet and private place and tell him how you feel and that you want to break up and still be friends. The other hard part of that is that it's hard being friends with someone that you really want, so if you do decide to break up, you might want to avoid him for a while--give yourself a chance to get over him. It is hard breaking up with someone because you don't want to hurt their feelings but if you don't you could find yourself unhappy if not already.

No comments:

Post a Comment