Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nice way to break up with your boyfriend?

i want to break up with my boyfriend that i have for 1 month and 2 weeks at the begging i really did like him but now i don't feel the sparkles when i see him or kiss him i don't know how to tell him that my feelings have changes butt i want to break up with him in a really nice way with out hurting him because he really really likes me!...HELP PLZ! :((Nice way to break up with your boyfriend?
oh wow, such a long time. it'll take him years to get over it. seriously, he's not going to really care if it's only been a few weeks. you're just not ready for a relationship if you cant stay in one for more than six months. stop wasting the guy's time.Nice way to break up with your boyfriend?
Say _______ I like you a lot but I don't feel the same way when we got together last month. You are nice, I think we are going to have to call it quits. It is not your fault, it is just that my feelings changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment