Friday, November 19, 2010

How to break up with your boyfriend of five years?

Okay so I've been dating this really nice guy for five years but I'm not into him anymore. He's really into me though. He hangsall over me and eats my food and sometimes I generally want to slap him. But then he does something amazing and I just don't know how to break it to him. Help!!How to break up with your boyfriend of five years?
Please just give the poor guy a chance especially if he really loves you and wants you. My g/f and I broke up it broke my heart I was really hurt it might be gay to say I was hurt, but I was really, really hurt. In the end don't you want someone to just love you for who you are? well you have found that and just stick with who knows someday you might even regret it if you break his heart.How to break up with your boyfriend of five years?
i am in the same exact situation.. i am thinking of ending mine because we have lost things to talk about.. maybe you can say that you need some space to think about this relationship and than feel what it's like for a week or 2 and if you like it than tell him how you feel because what if you end up breaking up with him but regreting it later...





ok umm could you please help me with my question now..



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080130210518AAgg5Kw%26amp;r=w
maybe u arent into the things he does but maybe u still have the feelings but they are hidden by the annoying things....

i would tell him that u feel smothered sometimes..maybe u need more friend time..if he loves u he will accept this...it sounds like u need space and maybe if he gives it to u ull respect him..however if u still feel this way after all that ..i guess its just best to say hey i want to be fair to u and u deserve someone who loves u totally..and i feel bad that i am not being fair to u because i dont have those same feelings

No comments:

Post a Comment