Friday, November 19, 2010

How to break up with your Boyfriend?

How do you break up with your boyfriend, but he is my best friend and I don't want to lose thatHow to break up with your Boyfriend?
Just tell him the truth just say thing are not working out that much and I would like it if we not go out any more, but i still want to be friends with you.How to break up with your Boyfriend?
too bad. You're going to lose you best friend. Just say things aren't working out so we need to end this.
good luck with that.
then dont break up with him...if you have any doubts about losing something you cherish like your friendship then don't do it..cause most likely you will lose it. i've been there done that...with my current boyfriend now...fortunately he forgave me and we got back together...and it will be 1 year in august for us and we grew stronger and things got so much better!!! but then again the choice is all yours...follow your heart this time!!! hopefully things work out for you...no matter what you decide to do!!!
Face to Face , explain everything to him the best u can. U may loose him.
Chances are that he became your friend simply as a stepping stone to becoming your boyfriend. If that's the case, you might be in a bit of a pickle.



List the reasons why you're starting to feel distant from him and hint at one of them, see how he responds.
Hard thing to do! But honesty is the best. Tell him, I really love you and care for you but not romantically, and I feel that you deserve as do I someone who loves you completely. I am so grateful your in my life and I dont want that to change, you have always been there for me as I will always be there for you but I just dont have romantic feelings for you and I dont think its fair to carry on this way.



If you're lucky maybe he might feel the same and doesnt want to hurt you either, but being honest is the only thing to do, might seem hard at the time but you'll walk away knowing you were honest and you cant feel bad looking back at that

No comments:

Post a Comment