Sunday, November 21, 2010

Poll: Girls: If you wanted your boyfriend to break up with you, and still be on good terms...?

My boyfriend and I have been dating for about a month. The last few days, I CAN'T STAND HIM. I hate breaking up with guys, and this guy is really nice, and I don't want to hurt his feelings. How can I get him to break up with me when we hang out tomorrow? Thank you!Poll: Girls: If you wanted your boyfriend to break up with you, and still be on good terms...?
Be a jerk! Haha just kidding. You know if you don't really like him like that anymore just simply sit him down and tell him. Tell him how you feel. If you do it that way you two could simply stay friends. But usually if a guy breaks up with a girl they usually don't stay friends. It has happened to me. But just tell him how you feel. It won't be that bad afterwards.Poll: Girls: If you wanted your boyfriend to break up with you, and still be on good terms...?
Dont give him attention...
well, what's wrong with him? If the problem is REALLY bothering you then you'll have to bring that up to him.
I would just tell him that this isnt turning out the way i thought it was going to. Can we just slow it down?



My guyfriend understood. Maybe it will work for u
cold blooded and manipulative!!! Goddamn!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment