Sunday, November 21, 2010

What if you want break up with your boyfriend but don't wanna be single ?

my boyfriend moved to fl with us back in feb. he lived with my mom brother me and my step dad for awhile for free until he found a place. we used to like in Jersey he lived with his dad. me(19) him (20) well he always late on his rent and sometimes doesn't even pay. well the lady i used to work for sister is his roommate he lives with. that how i know about him not paying and his room a mess. we were about to get engaged but he had to give back the ring to get money for rent. should i break up with him? i don't want to because i don't wanna be single. what should i do we been together for 16 months i really loved him but i want a reasonable boyfriend that can take care of me if we did ever get married what should i do?What if you want break up with your boyfriend but don't wanna be single ?
Tell him you want a break until he can clean himself up and behave like a man you want to marry and that you know who will mke you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment