Friday, November 19, 2010

How do you break up with your boyfriend without hurting his feelings?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for 1 year and 9 months. I cant stand him anymore, but I love him to death. I've tried explaining to him that if anything happens between us that I will always love him. He accusses me of cheating on him and talking to other men. The only other man I talk to is my father. I've told him so many times that I would never cheat on him but he will not listen to me. Any Suggestions?How do you break up with your boyfriend without hurting his feelings?
You can't break up and not hurt his feelings...



It's going to hurt both you and him...



That's how relationships work... Just a fact.



Just explain the situation to him. That's the best way you can do it.How do you break up with your boyfriend without hurting his feelings?
help him with getting with a girl who is much more hotter than ur-self hun! ;)



and u can get with someone hotter than him (ME) :D
';I can't stand him, but I love him to death.';

We all feel like that!
Sounds to me like he doesn't trust you and that's not good. You don't need to be in a relationship if he doesn't trust you. As long as you give him no reason to let him think your cheating then he shouldn't do it but really he shouldn't do it anyways. I won't put up with dating a guy who accusing me of doing something I didn't do. Doesn't he know that by accusing you he's only pushing you away? Don't put up with that. End the relationship. Don't continute dating someone who doesn't trust you. Just tell him that you can't stand him accusing you and your through with him.
i had been in that same exact kind of situation. been told a liar and a cheater. he left me withouth even trying to find out about the truth. i guess, your relationship should end, its about trust issue here. if he doesnt trust you now (and its his problem, not yours), he couldnt trust you in the future. ending a relationship is always hurting for both parties. it will heal in time.
First off you can't break up without hurting him. Just doesn't happen. Think long and hard before you do because I have a feeling once you do break it off your going to be sorry. Your first 3 sentences says it all.
There's no way to break up with him without hurting him, but he'll get over it. You gottta take care of yourself, he sound insecure and a bit too jealous. It's not healthy. I've been in that kind of relationship, I stayed for 3 years, it only got worse. But I didn't wanna hurt him. It's gonna hurt him more if you wait.
just do it and get it over with, it will be worse if you lead him along, nomatter how you do it you will hurt his feelings, but the sooner the better.
Well, he sounds like he really cares for you.

There really is no way to break up with him without hurting his feelings.

But- you should probably do it face-to-face. It's definatly the hardest way, but it ensures good communication.



Secondly- take equal blame for the failure of the relationship.



%26amp;%26amp;Third- Be completely and totally honest.
trust is very important in a relationship. seems he doesn't have much of it. unfortunately, there is no easy way to break up with someone. it more than likely will hurt his feelings. but if you feel this is the way to go, then you have to go through with it.
I would slowly let him down just use the old saying its not you it me and I wanna still be friends but i wouldn't just come out and say it i would give him some type of clues but don't drag it on for an hour maybe like 5 min so by the end of the convo you can end it in I am sorry but this isn't working out for me or something nice and sweet like that
sounds to me that you should break up with him.he doesnt trust you and you love him to death,great.plus, you still care whether his heart will be broken or whatsoever.

just,break up.
just say what you feel

No comments:

Post a Comment