Friday, November 19, 2010

How many of you have had your boyfriend cry when you try to break up with them?

I tried breaking up with my boyfriend two nights ago, and he started crying. (not in a pathetic sort of way. it may sound cruel of me, but it seemed a little sweet) once he stopped crying he was just calm and quiet and we figured we could make things work. He's not the type to cry about things. I was shocked. He's the tough, put-off your emotions type. has this ever happened to you? what do you think of my situation?How many of you have had your boyfriend cry when you try to break up with them?
Actually I have had the exact same thing happen.

I tried to break up with my boyfriend and he just started crying. he tried to hide it but couldnt.

We also figured we could fix things.

The only reason he cried was because he truely cares about you.

and he wants you in his life.How many of you have had your boyfriend cry when you try to break up with them?
My first boyfriend was sort of like that with me. He was a big cheater and the last 2 months of our relationship I just never heard from him until one day he randomly called me and assumed we were still dating. I told him ';Uh- You realize we're not dating anymore right?'; and he seemed all surprised and sounded like he was going to cry.

Except for me that's just because I was the main girlfriend he had for one no one else was giving him attention. Now I wouldnt be around anymore.



It really depends on your situation.
I had one who cried some years ago.. but we were together for some long.

He cried like 3 times in 2 years or so...



And no, it's not pathetic at all... it's sweet! Even more if he is not the type of crying about things! I guess he loves you :)



Btw, i envy you cause i broke yesterday with mine. And he seem like he couldn't care less. -.-
yes it has... and I felt really really guilty when i made him cry. But if u really dont like him or whatever the reason was for breaking up with him... u may just have to do it. He'll get over it eventually... just be kind and explain the reason to him. If u do find that u still have feelings for him then just forget about the whole thing and keep going out with him.
I cried like this once in my life. I am the show little emotions type guy but when the love of my life wanted to break up with me, it hurt, and I couldn't keep the emotion from coming out. She was my first true love.

So it means he really loves you and truly didnt want to loose you. Simple as that.
im a guy and i dated a girl for almos a year. we where a good couppel saw each other every weekend and then out of no where she dummped me for my best friend. i am the type of guy who dossent cry even when im supposed to. i only been in that position once and i hate it. and i think you should give him another chance =)



FOR THE MEN!!!!!

alex c
there's nothing wrong with men crying. if there is valid reason of course. if humans still think like that, then i guess we havent really moved from the ice age. it takes a lot of courage for a man to shed tears over a lost love. and that is good cause that means he will have a better chance of getting over you in a short period of time.
I have. He cried and made a scene in front of my work and my parents. It was so weird and it made me sad and took him back.. BIG MISTAKE. I think that you should stay with him if you want, but why would you consider breaking up with him in the first place? You two are still together now, lol.
You've reacted in the way he wanted you to and faked the tears or he's just a really sad pathetic excuse for a man either way get rid of him he ain't worth it. There Is a Chance that He Genuinly loves you x
No. I have always chosen to date guys that weren't overly dramatic, sensitive, clingy, needy, desperate, and controlling. Dump him.
Well now his crying worked, instead of breaking it off which seems to be what you want to do, now your right back to square one. My Q is why did you want to break up in the first place?
yes. i tried to break up with my bf like 2 times, he cried the second time. He walked away crying, he did not cry like exactly in front of me. It kinda show me he loves me. haha =D
never happened to me
Once, he claimed he was ';in love'; with me and that's why he cried but i think it was because he didn't want to be known as the person who got dumped by the groups ';hottie';, I'm never anything more to them :/
What?!?! Why is it you chics wants us to be sensitive and then monopolize the manipulative ability to bawl!



How dare you?
its happened to me. but if hes the not-emotional type thing or whatever, i personally think he must really love you. hmm..
Guys become really sensitive when it comes to the love of their lifes breaking up with them... ive had this happen. I think that is sweet it shows he really loves u
few times.....and the worst part now i kinda feeling the taste of karma for making this guy hurt by me.
I think he loves you
nope never
me. but, ithink his was a lil fake
Yes I have the same problem right now and idk what to do about it

No comments:

Post a Comment