Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls would you break up with your boyfriend if he..?

Went to a lingerie party with friends. Theres like half naked girls there. And he sees nothing wrong with it?.



How would feel about that? What would you do?

Long detailed answers would be nice.



Thankss.Girls would you break up with your boyfriend if he..?
See, I believe the whole ';you can look but you can't touch'; rule.



HOWEVER, I believe it is wrong to ';go out of your way'; to look. He went there specifically to look. Frankly, I would rather see my own gf in lingerie, not a bunch of silly whores.



It's not cheating, but I see something wrong with it. YOU should go to a lingerie party, and see what he thinksGirls would you break up with your boyfriend if he..?
i wouldnt like it i would have thought he cheated on me and id get mad but forgive him 4 bein stupid
(Miku!)

Did he TELL me it was a lingerie party? If he had to hide the fact that it was, I'd be extremely pissed off. :|



Personally, if he's going, he's taking me with. :P
If he didnt do anything with those girls, then i dont see anything wrong. If he didnt tell you about it, and you found out from someone else, then you have a reason to be upset.

he's just hanging out with the guys. as long as he keeps his hands to himself, i dont think there's anything wrong with looking.
u should go to a party like that without him and see how he feels about it. Chances r he would flip out. I think he's a dick. There is nothing wrong with going but he should have brought u.
The reason he went was to check out the girls in lingerie... inapropriate place for him to be if he should be loving you. Hes watering it down... it's not a big deal. I'd break up with him and basically say me and you are on different levels therefore maybe we shouldnt be together. maybe he'll think about where he goes after that.
Have you ever heard the phrase:

';You can look but you can't touch?';



That applies here. It's okay for him to look. It's okay to feel a little jealous but if he touches...oooh, i hope he knows you'd kick his ****. I hope you would anyway. :) lol
you're gonna lose him if you obssess over this. If he had done something wrong he wouldnt have told you. so at least he's being honest. and men r gonna be men, he's gonna wanna go with his buddie to see hot chics naked. get over it and keep him hooked. dont get paranoid and ruin it becuz of this stupid ';guy thing';
The fact that you say that ';he sees nothing wrong with it'; that tells me that this guy has problems. If he sees nothing wrong with looking at half naked women and he's dating YOU then that's, for lack of a better word, sick! If my boyfriend said this to me, and he knew how I felt about it (I would NOT approve) then I would have no choice but to break up with him because he should be looking at you not other women. If he's looking at these other women, he's saving little snapshots in his mind that will pop up at random times. He'll be seeing them instead of you. He'll be comparing you to them. It's just the way guy's minds work. They are very visual. So, long story short, I would break up with him. If he can't be faithful to me in this way, who knows what else he will do.

I hope this helps.
i would not brake up with him but i would not be happy with him either we would fight about it but that is it see me and my hubby have this agreement that we talk before doing things like that see we don't me and him don't do things like that with out the other because of the respect we hold for one another not to mention i have issues with things of that nature(the girls half nude and dancers)
Um, well i wouldn't be happy about it but i wouldn't be too surprised either. Dudes don't always understand us, if you're his gf, then he likes YOU and you have nothing to be worried about.
he fuked up by not bringing you but i dont see anything wrong with it as long as he didnt do anything bad

No comments:

Post a Comment