Sunday, November 14, 2010

How do you break up with your boyfriend of 3 years?

things were good but now there not.

ive asked many times for him to start saving so we can find a place together but he doesnt. i feel like im always picking up his slack and im done with it. i feel like i wont be able get anything done career wise. as if hes holding me back. he has told me many times that he would change but i never see it. so how do i break it off with him?How do you break up with your boyfriend of 3 years?
If he's a guy you'd still like, say this:



';You know, I've been thinking about our relationship, and it has started to erode. I care about you a lot as a person. I like you. If nothing else, I want to make sure you and I are not on bad terms in the future, you're someone that I want to know for a long time, whether or not we're in a relationship again. But things are getting bad. I think it's best we take some time off.';



Just try to say something like that as positive as possible.How do you break up with your boyfriend of 3 years?
Yeah, don't deal w/ that sh*t. If your man doesn't know what he wants, he's definitely going to be holding you back from getting what YOU want. Just tell him what you just said here.
Tell him the guy your cheating on him with is much better lover then he can ever hope to be.
The best thing to do is to sit down and tell him you don't love him anymore. It sounds harsh, but it's really the only way to be fair. by not communicating with him or hoping he'll figure it out on his own, it makes you a pretty inconsiderate and self-centered person. Just be a big person and be honest. He'll respect you a lot more for it in hindsight.
tell him hes not providing and you simply cant live a life without guidlines plans and your own place to live



plese answer my question too

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?
Slightly hit him in the gut and say we are ova! (not over...ova)
I would sit him down and explain all your problems to him. I would also explain that you are thinking of leaving him. This may actually show how serious you are and lead him to change. If he does promise to change ask him how and make sure he does do it. Sometimes people just need a scare to shock them into making a change.



Dna

No comments:

Post a Comment