Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you break up with your boyfriend?

i've been with him for 6 months. i've had my fun, but we are in two different schools and like it's time to end it. right now, everything is building on top of me, and it's nearly suffocating me. everytime i talk to him, he says something that makes me forget that i want to break up with him, then when i have to go, it hits me. . . help, please?How do you break up with your boyfriend?
When you meet him, keep saying in your mind, remember to break up with him. keep saying it no matter what. If he's like, a really hot guy, (:D)

say that you think he's too good for you.

I guess.. Hope it helps%26lt;3How do you break up with your boyfriend?
Ask to talk to him in person. Tell him that its just time to end it. Two different schools are getting in the way, and you just don't feel the same about him anymore. Tell him he's sweet (you gotta cushion the fall here) but it's not like it used to be.
when you find out tell me
i had the same problem a few months ago.

its hard. my ex even played the ';I love you'; card...even though he didnt cause he cheated but w/e.

you just have to stand your ground and not back down.

good luck.

you can do it.
  • reptiles
  • How do I spot clean a quilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment