Friday, November 19, 2010

Girls: what did you break up with your boyfriend for?

Guys do the picking but chicks do the choosing.



90% of all relationships are ended by chicks.



So, I want to know, what made you not want to be with them? what did you break up with your boyfriend for? Be honest no matter how cruel it is.Girls: what did you break up with your boyfriend for?
he got me sick and i wuz in the hospital for a week.he cheated on me a couple times while i wuz in there.and somehow in his thinking i wuz the bad guy.i just couldnt trust him.Girls: what did you break up with your boyfriend for?
I go to a private middle school so rumors definately played a key role in my breaking up with him.
for cheating on me..then lieing to me one i confronted him...if he wouldve u know told me the truth i probley would not have freak out like i did
he cheated on me with this other girl he was an a**hole to me so im glad i dumped his sorry a**
Constant criticism %26amp; emotional abuse. Chronic lateness (like 4 HOURS late with no phone call, repeatedly). Making a pass at my best friend. Showing up at a function with his OTHER date.
I like to date pot heads for some reason-I know they do it and am usually fine that they do for awhile then it starts getting on my nerves and thats the reason I break it off!!
I left because the guy treated me more like his property, than a partner. Guys are too controlling. and that's more of a turn off than anything. We have feelings too.
because he was trying to control my life too dependent and obsseive jelous
ok, i wanted to be with my boyfriend because he was a really nice guy and he had the perfect personality.

i had to break up with him because it was way too long for me to be in a relationship for (8 months to be honest) so i said enough is enough
Because we don't have the same goals in life. That, and he threw a fit because I wanted to spend MY money on a new car (the bills are paid and we don't live together).
because he was way more into me than i was into him and he was way too mushy with me when i didnt want to be so yeah.
he was a FLIRT.
For being a freaking phsyco and staying stuck up my A** 24/7.
I don't have a problem keeping a man, they have a problem keeping me.. the reason being:



#1 reason is the ill treatment of my kids!



I end up being taken totally for granted, used, and abused.



I used to stay.. no matter how miserable I was. The whole stand by you man thing (before kids) .



I'm no saint, i'll be the first to admit, but the breakdown of communication also played a huge factor.



I also despised laziness and momma's boys.. Those two reasons right there magnified the situation! After all those factors came into play.. I had it!
he moved
He never once appologized for anything in the 8 months we dated. i never heard the words, i'm srry come out of his mouth.



he made me think i needed him



and that i would lose him if i didn't go all the way



I saw my sister's relationship and relized mine was a bunch of bullshit.



I found someone who truly cared for me



i dumbed the srry MFer who doesn;t deserve me :)
uh, he was a really big JERK! he started avoiding me, and he wouldnt even talk to me in the halls at school. it was really bugging me and i asked him wat was wrong. he said i was too clingy and he didnt like that. he was the only one who saw it that way though. i hardly spoke to him, i never called him one the phone, or anything. i just wanted some attention now and then. so i broke up w/ him. he was gonna break up w/ me, but i beat him to it. then he started sending me txt mssgs that were very cruel. he cussed me out and told me some things that i was NOT happy with. but, in the end it all worked out cuz his dad found out from my mom and his dad grounded him after he got the belt!! haha!
i broke up with him cuz i wanted to date some guy he talked to, they where not friends so i dont find that being cruel
My ex-boyfriend was so annoying and irritated well, its because he opens a nonsensense conversation like sex or anything that wasn't really interested that's the reason why I broke up with him its because he don't respect me as a woman and sex really matters to him that's why!!!!!!!
  • Blankets
  • what can i do
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment