Friday, November 19, 2010

How would you break up with your boyfriend?

OMG!!! I am so stressed! I have no clue what to tell him. We have been together for 9 months already. I'v tried working it out but nothing has changed. The more and more I stay the worse it gets :( HELP PLEASE!!!How would you break up with your boyfriend?
In my case, every time I was with him, I just couldn't say OVER.. I end up telling myself ';I'll do it next time';...



And then I wrote him a long email, about how I felt about us that we should just break up and it's hard for me to tell him face to face.. And it worked... He answered me very positive..



I know this may not work for everyone.. but who knows.. could work also for you..

How would you break up with your boyfriend?
just tell him you tried to make things work and it has not helped. nothing has changed and you don't think it will work out.
He has to try and want to work it out too...have you been telling him about how you feel, or how he's making you feel? and I don't be subtle, I mean ';hey, you know when you do this, it hurts me'; if you have, and nothings changed then try this, ';You know, I've asked you to do this or not do that, but you don't listen to me, and I'm tired of feeling hurt, ignored, etc.....I'm tired of making you a priority when you just make me an option...I don't see us going anywhere and you clearly don't care about me, so I'm going to break up with you.';
You answered your own question. Ive tried making it work, but nothing is changing. The worst its getting. There is such a thing as incompatability. Take a break. You will figure it out. I always live by the 6 mo. rule. If things arent right I kick it to the curb. Good luck.

Life is way too short.
  • chocolate mud cake
  • suits brown skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment