Sunday, November 21, 2010

What would you do if your parents made you break up with your boyfriend of 2 years?

I've been dating this sweet guy since the very first day of high school.

He is now leaving for college and I am very very upset.

We did everything together (not everything but you know what I mean) and he's always been there for me. I haven't had a day of high school without him. This year was a rough year for him (death in the family) which triggered some emotional disorders. It resulted in brash behavior and in a spur of the moment thing, we broke up. We soon got back together, realizing it was just a fight that got out of hand. I had to put up a huge argument with my parents before they allowed me to date again. They dislike my boyfriend because he got into a fight over a misunderstanding and was out of work due to an injury for 4 weeks. This was the only incident like that with him. He's kind and compassionate, it was a misunderstanding. My parents said I would have to break up with him after the end of the school year because he's going to college and they never expected us to date this long. As a couple, we discussed what my parents had told me. We broke up, respecting their wishes. But we still want to date. I'm 17, he's 18. I'm a grade A student, having a boyfriend has not effected my attitude or grades. I don't understand why we aren't allowed to date. How can I get my parents to understand how much I care about my boyfriend? I come from a very strict family, they won't even let me be his friend anymore. I really need help. Please, serious answers only.What would you do if your parents made you break up with your boyfriend of 2 years?
It sounds like your parents maybe seeing something your not, and honestly I think their just being cautious about your feelings. They do not want to see you heartbroken in the long run. But if your set on being with him you just have to telll them that it is your feelings in the way and not theirs and that this is what makes you happy, and tell them if it does end up as their thinking it will you will not make them pick up the pieces. But from the story I think your parents are in the right here. He's off to college and your not so he is gonna want to explore and keep his options open. If he was as into you as you are him he would of put up a fight about the whole breakup and it sounds like he took the easy way out which benefits him.What would you do if your parents made you break up with your boyfriend of 2 years?
if u wana b wid him den b wid him even if der not happy bout it dey cant stop u /
your parents cannot tell you who you can date. your almost 18 years old and if this is who you choose to be with then be with him. you just need to tell them that you truely care about him and your not just going to throw away your relationship with him because they say so. its not their choice. they may be able to stop you from seeing him but they can never stop you from being with him. its your life stand up to them if he's that important to you.
That's BS.. don't let them stop you from making the biggest mistake of your life. You're almost an adult and telling you who to date and not? Don't listen to them, cause it sounds like they don't want to see you happy. Keep dating him. They can't force you. Once you're 18, move in with him? =p
how immature.

go to college, and u gonna become C student after u break up?

just stick to the reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment