Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you break up with your boyfriend?

There's no chemistry, I don't feel attracted to him and I wanna just be friends but he likes me a lot and I don't want to hurt him.How do you break up with your boyfriend?
just tell him. if he really likes you, he'll understand. If he gets mad at you, then thats his problem for not understanding



good luck!!How do you break up with your boyfriend?
just say: i'm really sorry, but i think we should date other people, i think of you more as a friend, so i think it would be better if we kept it like that.
She took me to dinner, paid for the dinner, then broke up with me when I was dropping her off at her house. Actually being broken up with on a full stomach and money in my wallet didn't feel all that bad. Though I was still exteremly disappointed.



I can honestly say it was the best break up I've ever had....

No comments:

Post a Comment