Friday, November 19, 2010

How can you break up with your boyfriend... Without being mean?

Here is the thing... Last year me and my boyfriend broke up then came back and he started saying stuff like he wanted to kill him self! So I gave him an other chance. He cheated on me 3 times and I forgave him for doing that but lately all we do is argue and fight over everything and I am getting tired of it! I tryed to tell him on new years day but he begged me on his knees to give him an other chance to prove himself so I did... But Nothing change at all! And I don't want him to threat me like he did last time so how can I leave him without making him cry or making him feel bad about himself?How can you break up with your boyfriend... Without being mean?
he sounds like a psycho. dump him and whatever he does to himself after that is his problem and not your fault. get away from this guy before he ruins your life.How can you break up with your boyfriend... Without being mean?
Just tell him. You can't stop him from crying cause he is going to.

Just end it and move on. He will too.
Hmmm. I wouldnt give him anymore chances :S

He has already cheated on you so why should you believe he will stop now. Also, begging sounds a bit sad :S

(If he has a bad reputation) maybe he thinks that after he loses you he wont find anyone else



x
Watch out!This cat could be dangerous!If at all possible,leave him and hide from him.If not,then break up with him and get a restraining order and a gun.DO NOT take any chances!!He's only concerned about himself and tries to guilt you into taking him back.Don't be fooled by this crap.Run from him,understand you can be in grave danger.Find friends and family to help support you in this decision.If that's not possible,look up an organization(may be a womens shelter or Salvation Army)who can guide you in the right direction and help you learn to cope with this and protect yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment