Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you break up with your boyfriend?

kay, so I'm 13. I have a boyfriend, named kevin. we NEVER see eachother, so i can't see why he 'loves' me so much. Oh, and thats another thing. last night he was texting me and the last thing he wrote was: well I hate to let you go, but my phones about to die, i love you, sweet dreams. %26lt;---yeah, it sounds cute, but i found it creepy.



i really want to break up with him, he doesn't seem so right for me. But how?

I don't think I should do this in person. I'm thinking a very nice text messasge.

(the text I'm just about to send)

hey kevin... I was thinking, maybe we should not see eachother anymore. I think we should just stay friends.

^ its simple and get straight to the point, but what if hes a cry-er!?!?!

no, i don;t think hell cry, but w/e.



what do you think?How do you break up with your boyfriend?
First of all, this doesn't even sound like a serious or mature relationship so ';breaking up'; in this situation is easy. Tell him that you realized when he said what he said in his text was freaking you out and you think it would be in both your best interests to be friends and only friends. The worst thing that could happen is the awkwardness around each other later in person.How do you break up with your boyfriend?
Breaking up via text message is a big no-no.



At least have the decency to call him, if you can't tell him in person.
Your 13!!!!!! you shouldn't even have a boyfriend at this age....and to top it off why is he saying he LOVES you!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????? your still a kid!!!! Good Luck you'll need it!
okay. im 13 too. my past boyfriends have told me they love me within the first month that we went out. its not like they are in love with me. its like they have love FOR me. youll discover you have love for alotta people. but; you probably dont wanna break up by text. but if you wanna end it like now %26amp; you dont see him frequently, then call %26amp; tell him before you text him./ hunn. %26amp; dont say some made up crap to make him feel good. tell him exactly how you feel. he should totally understand.
if you don't have feelings at all, it's fine. you can do whatever you want.
no way, NEVER do it over text. Its rude and not classy at all... and it will get around that you did it and you'll end up with a bad rep... trust me i've seen it happen before.



Just stop talking to him... through texting etc, and the next time you see him... tell him what you were going to over text (even if it takes a couple of days). You will feel so much better and its nicer for both of you to do it that way



plz help me?
No, you definately shouldn't do it over text messages, or online or over the phone.



You really need to break up with him in person, face-to-face. This will show you are more serious and mature about it, and at least it won't be as bad in the end. You should tell him that you want to be friends, but you just don't think a relationship is going to work at the moment.



Hope this helps!
You really should tell him in person. It's the polite thing to do. But, if you rarely see him in person then you should at least do it with a phone call and not a text. He deserves that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment