Sunday, November 21, 2010

How to break up with your boyfriend?

So me and my boyfriend have been going out for four months now. At first he was pretty much the definition of a goodboyfriend and I fell in love with him but now things are different. Things have gradually taken a turn for the worst. First we started fighting all the time over every little thing then he started ignoring me sometimes whenever he wanted then now we never even talk. We text mostly but now he only talks to me if I initiate the conversation and my responses are short one word answers. So I'm pretty much sick of being treated like crap and I want to break up. I already tried to fix things but he showed no interest. So what I'm basically asking is how to break up with him. And would it be horrible if I said it through text because he never wants to do stuff with me so we never hang out and I don't want him to come over just so I can break up with him.How to break up with your boyfriend?
You can text him and say that you guys need to talk.

He can easily guess what you wanna talk about.

Let him decide breaking up either with or without seeing each other.

Or he may not wanna break up at all...then you really need to talk in person.How to break up with your boyfriend?
Erm, you do the obvious thing. You ring him and say that you aren't happy and want to break up.



He's showing the vital signs of not actually caring. Ignoring you, arguing, not talking, only texting.



You've missed out lots of bits in your story, but it sounds like he's shallow and obviously can't hold down a proper relationship.



Why are you fighting against yourself being horrible? Since he is ignoring you, breaking up with him is no more horrible than what he is doing to you. Stick up for yourself a little bit. You don't need it, and there are plenty of nicer guys out there.
thru text it will be clean and simple and yet he might not get hurt cause he brought this on himself

No comments:

Post a Comment