Friday, November 19, 2010

How did you break up with your boyfriend?

Honest answers, please. I am trying to figure out when I should break up with my boyfriend of almost one year (nov 22) because he has just been so possessive and his jealousy is pushing me away...and my love. I have tried MANY times to work things out, but he just wont do anything about it...I am so scared to break it off with him, and I dont quite know when is the best time.



Like, should I do it when we are arguing, or when we are in good standing with each other? in person or over the phone? I want to be as nice as possible... I just have never broken up with anyone that I have been with as long as this... sooo what are your stories? How have you ended things? I jus want to get some perspective... any advice would help me too. I know breaking up will be very painful, especially for me because I was so in love once, but things are way different now... thanks so muchHow did you break up with your boyfriend?
see, break ups are always hard, but sometimes dats whats best for us. i think its better to meet him and talk to him nicely n say the thing. but since he is possessive, he might get angry. till now, i always did my break ups over phone. i felt i might get weak if i meet him. so i used to messege. u can try that too. a really long sms saying all ur feelings,with no anger. n also adding dat ur a nice guy, but its just that things are not right among us. it just doesnt click. dats how i have ended,hope it helps u.How did you break up with your boyfriend?
The longer you wait the more rude you become. You should do it in person their is nothing more disrespect full then doing it over testing or the phone. If you feel that he may hurt you just make sure you have a load of friends in the other room when it goes down.. Its never easy or special way of dumping a man. But what you can do is have a friend flirt with him afterwords believe me it will help.
i would stay with him, if you love him then be there. because it most likely can be solved. communication is very important in a relationship
  • Cats
  • chicken urinate
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment