Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do you break up with your boyfriend?

I have a month before school starts for me, so it'll be a while until I can just randomly see him, pull him aside, and break up with him.



I don't want to break up with him over AIM or the phone. But neither of us live near each other, so I can't just walk over when I see he's home.



I don't know when he's home or isn't home, and I'd feel bad having him set aside time for a 'date' only to break up with him.



How do I do it?



There isn't anything seriously wrong with him. He's a good guy, I'm just... not really attracted to him in 'that' way. He was the first guy to ask me out and the second gay guy i met, and even though I didn't know him well I said 'yes' and decided to give it a shot. Unfortunately i discovered the attraction is not mutual.



So... how do I do it?How do you break up with your boyfriend?
It's usually better in person but since you don't live close enough I would just call him. Being honest is best. The longer you wait, the more time you are wasting for the both of you to just go out and get over each other.

Be nice about it and just tell him you would rather do this in person but it isn't possible and you dont' want to drag this out any longer.



Good luck.How do you break up with your boyfriend?
well go out on a date before breaking up...

hang out and ';kick it';

then set another date and decide to tell him there its been great and wat u said in the last paragraph....

so he wont feel bad.
I guess try to set up a day for you to go see him. Tell him that you are having different feelings and what not. If you can't go see him then call, that's better than AIM or Myspace...
over AIM or on the phone - it's no better for the other party in person - don't delay, you'll feel much better.
if you guys are apart and personal contact is hard to manage, do it by phone first chance you get. dragging it out will only prolong the agony for both of you.
write a letter .

No comments:

Post a Comment