Monday, December 12, 2011

How to break up with your Boyfriend?

Okay well, i am 14 and i am in 8th grade.

I have been going out with this guy for about 4 months and everything was great, but now im getting bored and hes starting to get on my nerves. Iv thought about this alot but im pretty sure im going to break up with him because im young and i kinda just want to ';play the fields'; if thats what you want to call it.

My question is though, how should i do it?

Iv broken up with many guys before but since i was like 13 or 12, i just did it by texting because it wasnt that big of a deal, but now im not so sure. And I want to do it in the least hurtful way possible. Thanks =)How to break up with your Boyfriend?
have fun with it!! :) :)

hahahahah

your in 8th grade

be creative

hahah

tell me how it goesHow to break up with your Boyfriend?
Say it's not him it's you and that you need time to deal with some issues that require you to have individual time.
just do it. dont text or email, face to face. or else it makes it worse. one time this guy broke up with me without telling me and i asked him about it and he literaly ran away. dont do that
just b like....... mannn ur borin..... forget u lol....... nawww..... just b straight up and tell em the truth......
I will tell you what I just told my own teenage daughter, It is better that you tell him yourself and in person (but not with an audience), and be honest. Just tell him that you are not interested anymore and you just want to be friends (if you want to be friends). Think about how you would feel if the roles were reversed - in other words put yourself in his shoes.
Well i don't think breaking up with text would be hurtful if he's serious about you since he would feel like u don't care about him at all. So just do it after school in person or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment