Monday, December 12, 2011

Did you ever regret breaking up with your boyfriend?

Girls have you ever regret breaking up with an ex boyfriend? For how long did you stop talking after the breakup? How long did it take for you to realize you made a mistake? Did you get him back?Did you ever regret breaking up with your boyfriend?
nope...I don't talk to them anymore...I didn't make a mistake...didn't want him back...Did you ever regret breaking up with your boyfriend?
yes, i actually just broke up with him a few days ago, and i regret it like hell... i really wasn't thinking straight and just saying the first stuff that came to my mind. this was already our second time going out, the first time was around a year ago, so idk if we'll ever get back together, but idk... what's meant to happen will happen, right?
yes, I definately regret breaking up with an ex-boyfriend. His name was Mikey, and we were friends at first, but I thought I had feelings there, and I knew he did, so we decided to be together. But when things didn't really catch on fire for me, I broke it off, and he was pretty crushed. Well, after about three weeks maybe, I saw him again, and something about him looked really good, idk, so I wanted to pursue the relationship again. And we did again. But the same thing happened. And it repeated over and over again, until finally he couldn;t take it anymore. THEN, I finally knew I really wanted to be with him, but by then it was too late. Now, he's in a really good relationship, and there's nothing I can do about it. But I DEF regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment