Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you break up with your boyfriend of two years?

I've been with my boyfriend for over two years now. We've been happy for most of those two years, but recently, we just cannot get a long. We fight almost everyday about everything. I get easily annoyed with him. I've told him about how I feel, and we just fight about it. I asked if we could take a break, but he just won't let us. Maybe it's just time for us to move on... He's so clingly, I just want to get away. How do I tell him and get through to him that I don't want to be with him anymore? I tell him to stop calling me and coming over, but he just does it anyways.How do you break up with your boyfriend of two years?
You are just going to have to be firm with him and tell him straight that you don't see a future with him and there is no point carrying on in this go no where relationship!



He may end up with hurt feelings but at the end of the day you can both move on with your lives and you can re gain some happiness



Good luckHow do you break up with your boyfriend of two years?
You need to find a new boyfriend then when he sees you out with him he may take the hint and stay away
  • Why my cat is bleeding inside her ears
  • web hosting servers
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment